It’s a new year and of course, we’ve already made resolutions. But how can we make these resolutions come true? Of course, preparation, organization and follow-through are a must.
And so are affirmations.
Affirmations are powerful tools that help you to envision your greatness. I’ve often found, that when I am feeling down or like I can’t achieve a goal that is within reach, I have to take a deep breath and say an affirmation.
Affirmations are powerful tools that help you envision your greatness. #entrepreneurship #wahm #womeninbusness Click To Tweet Once I’ve firmly stated who I am and what I can achieve, my mood begins to change.
I’ve come up with a few new ones for 2016 that I plan to recite. In the past, I’ve always focused on saying affirmations to change my mood. But in 2016, I’m going to recite these daily.
- I experience new people and new ideas so that I can grow.
- Opportunities and advantages will come at every turn.
- I am celebrating all of my successes—no matter how big or small.
- My business is useful to others and makes me happy.
- I am fearless and courageous.
- The strength of my faith is making it possible for me to be successful.
- I am amazing. Always.
So what are your affirmations? When will you plan on reciting them to yourself?